The Cameroonian-Canadian Foundation is a Canadian public charitable organization and we provide tax receipts according to Revenue Canada rules. Your donation can help support a specific project of your choice. Below are just few examples of what impact your donation could have.
- can buy educational items (school bag, pens, pencils, book) to one kid
- can provide a mosquito net to an orphan and help protect against malaria
- could help provide daily meal to a family of three in a rural area for one month.
- could be used to provide a full day course training to youth in Canada or in Cameroon.
- could help support youth self-generating income activity in Cameroon or in Africa.
- could help two pregnant women or individuals from poor families to visit a clinic centre in a rural area in Cameroon or in Africa.
- could be used to provide food to more 20 kids in an orphanage for one month
- could be used to send one or two children to school for one year
- could be used to provide relevant school materials in Canada or in Cameroon such as school backpacks.
- could be used to support some of our projects in Canada or in Cameroon
- support low income families in Canada
- could help support youth with disability in a specific program in Canada, Cameroon and /or in Africa.
- Can be used to support orphan, families and individuals with HIV/AIDS or other diseases.
- can be invested in a self-generating income project activity for low incomes youth, families and community in Cameroon and in Africa.
- can help to provide or renovate a water pump for clean drinkable water to people and community in a rural area.
- can help provide medical supplies and other material to health care center in rural area
- can help renovate a school, a health care center or an orphanage
- can help provide food to 100 kids in an orphanage for 5 months to one year.
- can be invested in a suitable agricultural or aquacultural project that can provide sustainability in a rural area.
- can help paid one session tuition fees to one university student’s in Canada
- can help paid a foul year tuition fees to 30-45 university’ students in Cameroon and/or in Africa.
- can help support any project of your choice in Canada and /or in Cameroon.
You can make monetary donation to support our programs in either of two ways:
1. Through CanadaHelps.org:
Type the name of the Foundation at CanadaHelps.org and follow the instructions. The system will send you a tax receipt automatically once the donation is completed.
2. Mail a Cheque addressed to:
PO Box 38064 Country Hills
Canada T3K 5G9