We really want to thank you for making material donation to those in need in Canada and in Cameroon. Below is a list of material that you can donate to make a difference in the lives of people. If you have material that does not feel in this list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Clean clothes for kids, women and men, shoes, books, useful toys, DVD, CD, movies, video games and play systems, etc.
- Mattresses, beds and other furniture
- Library materials, Books, DVDs, CDs
- Smart Boards, Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Projectors, Flat screen monitors, digital video cameras, printers, flat TVs.
- Agricultural and farming tools, machinery
- Bicycles and motorcycles, electrical vehicle, cars, trucks, and tractors
- Water filters, pumps, solar panels
- Wheelchairs for disabled people
- Health care material and hospital equipment’s, mosquito nets, medication, first aid kits, etc…
- Gift cards, Properties, etc…
Please note that, materials that are deemed to be useful may be eligible for tax receipts subject to Canada Revenue Agency regulations. The Foundation provides fair-market, retail-value appraisals for acceptable donations that involve tax receipts.
Limitations on accepting donations of library materials
In order to facilitate strategic development of the collection, we do not accept:
- Science, Technology, or Health Sciences textbooks more than 5 years old
- Social Science and Humanities textbooks more than 10 years old
- Encyclopedias and dictionaries with more than 10 years old
- Magazines, photocopies of book chapters, articles, conference papers or presentations.
For the delivery of your donation, please contact us if other arrangements are required.