A big thank to all our volunteers, friends, partners and champions. Because of you, our Foundation raised and spent more than $34,000 for the wheelchairs project in 2017.
Results and Impact:
- We shipped a 40 FT container and successfully delivered wheelchairs as well as other donation items in 6 provinces (Littoral, Centre, South, South-West, West-North West) and in more than 25 cities, villages and communities of Cameroon.
- We distributed more than 200 wheelchairs to 23 Hospital and Health Centres, and to 95 individuals with disabilities.
- We provided more than 500 T-Shirts to 14 orphanages in 10 cities.
- We distributed 110 jackets to 110 individuals in need.
- We donated 540 nursing books to two nursing schools in the South West and North-West.
- We provided more than 750 books to three elementary schools in the West and Centre.
- We delivered 17 desktop computers to establish our first multimedia center in order to train youth from poor families and communities.
- We contributed and made a positive difference in more than 3,000 people’s lives in Cameroon.
National and Heritage Languages Learning Program October 31, 2015
4:30pm to 6:00pm at the North Glenmore Park Community Association
The Cameroonian-Canadian Foundation (CCF) / la Fondation Camerounaise-Canadienne (FCC) is a public Canadian Registered Charitable Organization (Charity Registration Number: 830620084 RR0001) under the law of the Federal Government of Canada.
Our Foundation is engaged on activities that aim to improve lives of people in Canada and in Cameroon. We focus on relieving poverty, advancing education, healthcare, clean water, agriculture, forestry and horticulture.
We are set to help the poor, low income families, immigrants and non-immigrants, students, youth, orphans, children, widows, grandparents, women, men, homeless, people with illness and disabilities, and poor communities in rural and urban areas.
We are profoundly grateful to all of you who are making this Foundation a great success. Your contributions, volunteering works, donations, advices, network, assistance have helped to make a positive difference in the life of many individuals, families and communities. As we continue to stand by all those in need, we look forward to continue working with you in improving people’s lives and communities in Canada, Cameroon and in Africa.