A big thank to all our volunteers, friends, partners and champions. Because of you, our Foundation raised and spent more than $34,000 for the wheelchairs project in 2017.
Results and Impact:
- We shipped a 40 FT container and successfully delivered wheelchairs as well as other donation items in 6 provinces (Littoral, Centre, South, South-West, West-North West) and in more than 25 cities, villages and communities of Cameroon.
- We distributed more than 200 wheelchairs to 23 Hospital and Health Centres, and to 95 individuals with disabilities.
- We provided more than 500 T-Shirts to 14 orphanages in 10 cities.
- We distributed 110 jackets to 110 individuals in need.
- We donated 540 nursing books to two nursing schools in the South West and North-West.
- We provided more than 750 books to three elementary schools in the West and Centre.
- We delivered 17 desktop computers to establish our first multimedia center in order to train youth from poor families and communities.
- We contributed and made a positive difference in more than 3,000 people’s lives in Cameroon.