A big thank to all our volunteers, friends, partners and champions. Because of you, our Foundation raised and spent more than $34,000 for the wheelchairs project in 2017.
Results and Impact:
- We shipped a 40 FT container and successfully delivered wheelchairs as well as other donation items in 6 provinces (Littoral, Centre, South, South-West, West-North West) and in more than 25 cities, villages and communities of Cameroon.
- We distributed more than 200 wheelchairs to 23 Hospital and Health Centres, and to 95 individuals with disabilities.
- We provided more than 500 T-Shirts to 14 orphanages in 10 cities.
- We distributed 110 jackets to 110 individuals in need.
- We donated 540 nursing books to two nursing schools in the South West and North-West.
- We provided more than 750 books to three elementary schools in the West and Centre.
- We delivered 17 desktop computers to establish our first multimedia center in order to train youth from poor families and communities.
- We contributed and made a positive difference in more than 3,000 people’s lives in Cameroon.
On March 18, 2017 @ 7:00PM the Cameroonian-Canadian Foundation is organizing a gala night.
This is a fundraising event to take place at the Falconridge/Castleridge Community Hall. There will be food, music and many others.
You will pay just $20 to attend the event and you can contribute to support any of CCF projects in Canada or abroad. There will be also silent auction, cake sale and lot of entertainment.
The event will be attended by Honourable Irfan Sabir, Alberta Minster of Community and Social Services.
FCCA Location: 95 Falshire Drive NE Calgary, AB T3J 1P7
Share the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/246762255783389/
We are looking to establish multiple and free CCF Community Learning Centers across Cameroon.
Through our centers, we will provide free seminars and mentoring, computer tutoring and training programs, and access to a new library with educational books. Our goal is to help local communities, empower women and men, and to prepare the next generation of youth to fully participate in educational and socio-economic life.
- We are looking for new and used laptops, tablets, smart boards, free education books, flat screen televisions. ..etc.
- Our goal is to also raise $20,000 to support our various learning and training programs.
Please donate to help establish the proposed learning center.
In collaboration with the Etisah Foundation, our goal is to help complete the building of the Save the Children Alliance Orphanage in order to create a new home for vulnerable children in Bota Limbe, Cameroon.
The current orphanage is overcrowded and there no space to afford more. In order to complete the new facility at list $60,000 to $80,000 are needed and we also received a list of necessities costing around $26,028.20.
This new building will be a major home for more 100-250 orphans and will also be used as an educational centre to help train local youth on several educational activities with focus on agriculture, forestry, aquaculture and horticulture.
So far, we have raised $28,620.00 to help build the Save Children Alliance Orphanage Bota Limbe, Cameroon.
Join us in our fight to help those in need. Please Donate!